How To Turn Any Day Around - Top 6 Tips

Hello everyone! Long time no see! I have been SO inactive lately guys and I am truly sorry. School has caught up to me and I have had a heck ton of homework every night, as well as a bunch of events that have happened in the last month, and so I just haven't gotten the chance to log on and post at all:( I have missed you all, and writing every week, very, very much. I hope to get back on schedule soon, but honestly, no promises, and I'm really, really sorry about that. As much as I love blogging, school definitely takes priority.

ALSO. I am planning on trying to film a school routine video, but idk when that will happen unfortunately cause my schedule has been a bit unpredictable lately. Hopefully I will be able to fit that in soon and make it happen though!!

Anyways, let's get into the post :))

Are you in a rut?

Are you feeling lazy, but need to get things done?

Or are you just having a terrible, no good, horrible, very bad day, like Alexander?

NEVER FEAR! You have come to the right place. After reading this, you won't have to fear ending up with Alexander's day, you can have your own, amazing, good, productive, very fun day!

So without further ado, here's my Top 6 Tips on How To Turn Any Day Around :)



1) Have a dance party.
This one is super fun, and works like a charm. Put on some energetic music, sing loud and proud, and dance like no one is watching! It'll leave you feeling refreshed, excited, and productive. Or, at the very least, in a good mood :) A great song for bad days is the song "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter! That song always cheers me up :D

2) Go for a walk.
This one works 10/10 for me. Fresh air always makes me feel better. So grab your headphones, turn up the tunes, and get outside into the fresh air! Just make sure, when you come back, that you get right into it. Otherwise, you'll lose your momentum. (if you do, feel free to try something else on the list. Or go for another walk, that always works too!)

3) Chat with friends
This one usually works for me. Text, facetime, phone call, or even in person! Just havin a chat, where you're just fooling around and having fun is a sure fire way to put you in a better mood :)

4) Watch cute animal videos.
They're so cute, who wouldn't love them? But limit yourself to just one or two, cause you might not be able to stop otherwise.

5) Watch YouTube vlogs of people being productive.
This one works for me 99.99999% of the time. The best ones I find to watch are Danielle Carolan's videos, or Eve Bennett's. If I'm feeling unproductive, or lazy, I just watch one of their vlogs or videos and BAM I'm ready to get things done! On the flipside, being with productive people also helps. So if all your friends need to get work done, just hanging out with them in a productive space (like the library) can help a lot as well.

6) Read pinterest quotes.
This has saved me SO MANY TIMES! Honestly, just surfing pinterest to find good quotes, and saving them is an awesome way to get in a productive, inspired mood. Try it out!

And there we have it, folks! Those are my top six ways to turn any day around!

Do you have any more tips? Leave them down in the comments, I love learning new ones. AND GUYS. IT'S AUTUMN. OFFICIALLY (in both days, and weather)!! This makes me so excited, anyone else? I have literally been drinking hot tea and cuddling up in sweaters for the past few days since it's gotten like this, haha.

But anyways. What are you doing?? Don't end up like Alexander, instead, Get Up And Out, and GO FOR IT :) Be productive, have fun, and be a girl (or guy) boss!!! YOU GOT THIS GUYS! Have an amazing day/week/life :))

Till next time!
~Iris xoxo

Comments

  1. Awesome post! And happy October(it's my way of saying Happy Autumn)!πŸπŸ‚πŸƒ I can agree when saying watching YouTube lifts your mood-it really does,depending on the type of YouTuber.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„ Also exercise(besides walking) it a brilliant mood-buster.πŸ‘‰

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! And yes, that is very true too :))

      ~Iris xoxo

      Delete
  2. These tips all work for me too!

    Abby | https://teenagehomedder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. very stunning ! thanks for the good post :)


    New post

    Giveaway, ♥Instagram ,Bloglovin Google✚


    Stay Gold
    P.S follow for follow ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting post! Thank you for sharing. :)

    I just started my blog and I would appreciate if you could check it out.
    If you want us to support each other with follow, let me know on my blog:
    Carstvo zapisanih misli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, as I read and love all of them :) Just be sure to keep it positive, as this is a positive space on the internet!! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A + tag

my quarantine thus far as told through tv shows.

Welcome!