How I Think The Weasley Family Describes Me

Hello hello!! So I know on my insta, I said I was going to do a school q&a...but since I forgot to put it in my last post, I got no questions lol. So that will be next week. Please leave any and all school/life questions below!! Or email them, or comment them on any of my insta pics :) I like to think I'm pretty good at giving advice. And if there's anything you want to know about me as well, you can leave those questions as well haha.


ANYWAYS, without further ado, let's get into this post!! Here's how each family member of the Weasley family describes me.


 1.  Love of food (Ron Weasley)









Ron is practically in love with food, and honestly, same. Though I probably couldn't beat him in an eating competition, the love of food is still strong in this one :)


2.  Awkwardness (Ginny Weasley)
I always laugh out loud at this scene with Ginny coming downstairs to see Harry sitting at the table. She stops mid sentence, and stares, wide eyed, backing out of the room. Honestly, this would be me haha. I wouldn't know what to do with myself!


 3.  Goofy (Fred and George Weasley)


I like to goof off just as much as anyone else, and Fred and George are the definition of goofy. I mean, they make jokes on the verge of death! So they definitely describe me in this way haha.


 4.  Extreme love of certain things (Mr. Weasley)

There are certain things that I sometimes become obsessed with, usually having to do with books or music, and I like to know pretty much everything about them, and spend a lot of time thinking about them. This is one reason I am similar to Mr. Weasley, as he obsesses over muggle gadgets, and has to know everything about them.


 5.  Loyalty/not seeming fierce (mrs. Weasley)

I'd like to think, if someone I loved was in danger, I'd boss up and be like Mrs. Weasley! She doesn't look fierce at first, but threaten her daughter and she becomes a mama bear, protecting her young ones.


 6.  Love of reading (Percy Weasley)

As far as I can tell, Percy loves reading. Maybe that's due to his high achieving ways in school, but he always seems to get along with Hermione due to this, in part. I absolutely love reading as well, so this would be how he describes me!


 7.  Love of adventure (Bill Weasley)
I like going on adventures, and after telling the stories - and I think is Bill like this as well. So this would be how he describes me :)


 8.  Love of animals (Charlie Weasley)

Charlie  loves animals, and goes to Romania to work with dragons. I have always loved animals, as well, and so maybe if dragons existed for us muggles, maybe I would work with them too? 😜😬



AAAAND that's all of them, folks!! Hope you enjoyed this post :) I couldn't find any pics for Charlie or Percy, but hope you liked the other pics, haha! do you want more Harry Potter/book/show related posts? Comment below, and let me know!!


Also, don't forget to comment your questions for the q&a :)


That's it lovely people. Hope you are having a wonderful summer :)) Happy Sunday!


See you guys next week!!


Till next time!


~Iris xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, as I read and love all of them :) Just be sure to keep it positive, as this is a positive space on the internet!! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A + tag

my quarantine thus far as told through tv shows.

School Supplies Haul/School Essentials!