DIY Notebooks

Hey guys! Happy Sunday :) So, as promised on my insta, here is a post about DIY notebooks! I made these ones since I was getting tired of the old ones, so I gave my current ones a revamp :D And you can too! So without further ado, let's get into it!





1. Find notebooks you can do this with. I used a standard moleskine blue planner, and some colourful duct tape for the first one.

2. Take the tape and scissors, and measure out strips as long as the notebook, and then stick them on.

3. Do this till it's completely covered (or at least as covered as you want it), and boom, your finished product is ready :)

******AN OPTIONAL ADD ON: On my second notebook that I did, I included a quote. To do this:

1. Find a quote you really like.

2. Save it.

3. Drag and drop into a word document.

4. Readjust the size to fit your notebook.

5. Print it.

6. Tape it on.

7. BOOM BA DA BOOM, you're done! :))))

Here are some pics of my final products:





That's it for now :) Hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments what you thought! Are you going to/have you tried this? What did you think? And how is your summer? Comment below, and don't forget to check out my insta if you haven't, I've been trying to post pretty regularly on there :)

Have a wonderful rest of day!

Till next time!

~Iris xoxo


Comments

  1. I loved the penguin notebook. Being a fan of animals,I am bound to get round to making my own notebook. Where do you buy the patterned duct tape from?

    PS: FYI, I have uploaded photos of my cookies onto BakingBoutique, in case you were interested to see the ending result.😊😊

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh let me know when you do!! :) And I got it awhile ago, so I can't quite remember where from...but I believe you can get them from any craft store, really!

      And YESS I will go check it out rn :))))

      ~Iris xoxo

      Delete
  2. Just came from your insta page-seriously awesome photos! I would follow but I don't have IG,I'm afraid.😞 Anyways, awesome post!

    BBB xx www.beautybeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank you so much! And haha I understand, all good :) Thanks!

      ~Iris xoxo

      Delete
  3. Nice post, love the tapes!
    anaeldaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, as I read and love all of them :) Just be sure to keep it positive, as this is a positive space on the internet!! xx

Popular posts from this blog

my quarantine thus far as told through tv shows.

Q&A + tag

Things That Make Me Happy