Exam break :(

Hey guys. So, as I'm sure you have realized, though I have been trying to keep up with posts, it has been getting harder and harder as I get later into the school year - which is the busiest time.

And so, I have decided to take a break from blogging - but don't worry, just till exams are over.

I love blogging so, so much, but I just don't have time this next month and a half. I really need to focus and do well in these exams, and I decided that in the little spare time I have, reading is probably best, as it helps improve my vocabulary and knowledge for my english exam.

I hope you all understand. I will be back as soon as my exams are done, and I have lots planned for the summer that I'd really like to do as well :)

Hopefully the break will leave me feeling even more inspired and ready to rock this summer!!

To all of you guys reading this, I'm really sorry, and also know that I love you all lots, thank you so much for reading my blog!

I will be back and ready in June. June 18 is the first Sunday after my exams, I believe, so my hope is to get a post up then. If not that Sunday, then the next. But I am super excited for the summer, and hope you are as well! It should be a fun, fun time.

My email will still be there if you need/want to talk, so feel free to shoot me a message if you like! I love chatting with people, so don't be shy! I will do my best to respond to you in a reasonable amount of time :)

I shall leave you with a little inspiration:

For all you writing exams and finishing up school, YOU GOT THIS!! Finish strong, I believe in you wholeheartedly <3

Study like Granger. Eat like Weasley. Live like Potter.

"We all must face the choice between what is right and what is easy." ~Albus Dumbledore

Do your best, I'll see you on the other side :)

Till next time!

~Iris xoxoxo

Comments

  1. Of course I understand! Don't worry-by the time you come back, hopefully the internet will still exist!*:P tongue

    PS: As of now, good luck for all your upcoming exams!

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for understanding :) And yup, hopefully :P

      Thank you!!

      ~Iris xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, as I read and love all of them :) Just be sure to keep it positive, as this is a positive space on the internet!! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A + tag

my quarantine thus far as told through tv shows.

School Supplies Haul/School Essentials!